Associate Counsellor Application
Are you seeking to expand your professional experience? Do you desire to develop your experience of working with couples and trauma? Do you wish to increase your income?
If so, apply now as an Associate of Turning Point Therapy.
We are looking for therapists that identify with the following:
- You are looking to expand your client base without the hassle and expense of marketing yourself.
- You feel isolated and would love to be a part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team of skilled therapists, making a difference in the world.
- You want access to consultation from a highly reputable and successful mentor, Delyse Ledgard, who has over 30 years of counseling experience and training.
- You have couples/trauma skills and you have/or are presently participating in in-depth training for couples therapy or trauma therapy.
- You see your own personal growth as integral to being a good therapist and continue to have access to your own therapist.
- This is an ideal position for therapists looking to build their private practice clientele, or for therapists working in agencies who want to expand into private practice work in the evenings or weekends.
About Us: Turning Point Therapy is a busy therapy practice located in downtown Vancouver and North Delta. We have been providing couples therapy, and trauma work for the past 20 years plus.
About You: We are seeking therapists with a strong focus (or willingness to learn) in couples therapy, and trauma, ideally, who work well with men’s issues. You must have a minimum of a Master’s level degree and be located somewhere in the lower mainland area. You are willing to invest the next 2 years (minimum) working with Turning Point Therapy.
What We Offer: Referrals with access to our online booking system. Administrative and marketing support. Provide compensation that is much higher than the average EAP and CVAP contracts. You set your own schedule, however, we require that you work some evening and/or weekend hours.
How to Apply: If this sounds like a good career opportunity for you, or if you know of a colleague who may be interested, then please apply by filling out the form below and sending us your CV and covert letter.
Only those who seem like a good fit will be contacted for an interview.