Is Your Communication Causing Difficulties?
Perhaps your discussions easily escalate into disrespectful finger pointing, blaming, and name calling? Making it difficult for you to resolve issues.
Or perhaps you just avoid ever talking about touchy subjects to the point where you feel you don't have a connection.
In couples counselling we often spend some time examining and practicing communication that helps you move out of these patterns.
For more information on communication issues.
Do You Have These Struggles?
Couples who come for counselling are often struggling in some way with:
- developing acceptance of each other as you are,
- learning to disagree and resolve differences,
- develop trust,
- cultivate understanding and empathy,
All these relate to the development of differentiation.
Learn more about how couples resist this development
You Can Heal the Pain of Infidelity
You May be experiencing:
- Confusion about staying or leaving
- Feeling anxious and obsessive
- Feeling guilt and shame
- So angry that it is difficult to talk about what happened
Read more information about Infidelity and how couples counselling may help you put the pieces back together.